Ministering: Pastor E.A. Adeboye
Text: John 10:10
The Lord says there is life and there is abundant life, and there is more abundant life. That means there is room for expansion, and there is room for enlargement.
– 1 Kings 17:8-17, there is life in the form of surviving. The widow of zariphat, her son, and Elijah were together in the same house, eating the same meal just surviving.
– There is an abundant life, 2 Kings 4:8-17, the shunamite woman, she was great, rich, influential, she was living abundant life.
– There is something called Life more abundant, 1 Kings 4:22-23, the provision, the food eating in Solomon’s house every day is incredible. The number of oxen, the bushel’s meals and the fine flower, the 10 fattest cows sluttered in one day, feeding of 20 cows on the field, sheep, bush meat, antelope and an uncountable number of fowls, this is life more abundant.
If you are merely surviving up to this moment, get ready for life abundant. Amen
There are certain things that must be enlarged in your life;
1. Your vision must be enlarged. Proverbs 29:18, you can’t talk of enlargement until you can see it. Genesis 13:14-15, Genesis 30:27-48. What you see you can become.
2 Corinthians 3:18. What you see you can have.
Before this time next year, what you are calling big now, you will call it small.
3. Your capacity to be blessed must be enlarged. God wants to bless you, but many of us don’t even have the capacity to receive the blessing. Blessing is coming your way and in a mighty wind, but do you have the capacity to receive the blessing?
2 Kings 4:1-7.
A blessing is coming your way that you cannot dream about yet, but you need to enlarge the capacity to receive.
You will not be afraid of blessings. Amen
The capacity to be blessed in your life will be enlarged. Amen
– The Lord asks me to tell someone, from tonight onward , the way of your life will become an expressway.
– The Lord said there is someone here tonight, He said I know your love for me. He said I should tell you, you will never know a better yesterday. Amen
4. Your sphere of influence must be enlarged.
1 Kings 19:19-21. Elisha was a man of influence, he was a rich farmer, before he became the son of the prophet. His influence increased, 2 Kings 2:9-15, another son of the prophet began to bow down before him. His influence increased to such an extent that he became the controller of the future of his nation. 2 Kings 13:14-21. He died but his influence outlived him, his dead bones were still raising the dead.
The Lord said I should tell someone, stay connected to me, you can only grow bigger and will never grow less.
5. Your capacity to make progress must be enlarged.
– There is progress made when you are walking. Genesis 17:1.
– There is running, running is faster than walking,
1 Kings 18:46.
– Flying is faster than running, Isaiah 40:31
– Traveling by air is faster than flying, sitting down in a plane, enjoying yourself, and arriving cool, no sweating at all.
If the Almighty decides to favour you, He can pick you up and what will take 10 years to do, He can cause you to achieve it in 10days.
Enlarge is to make bigger. you can be enlarged by addition. There is a greater enlargement that comes by multiplication. Genesis 25:21, a woman who gave birth to a set of twins is an enlargement by multiplication. The children of Jacob were 12, that’s a bigger multiplication.
When God decides to cause you to make progress, He can do it so rapidly that you yourself will be amazed. God can enlarge your capacity for progress.
6. God needs to enlarge your capacity for Joy.the nature of human beings have a large capacity for sorrow but when it comes to Joy, our capacity is limited. Our nature understands sorrow but we don’t take too kindly with Joy. The human body can take anything bitter. Psalm 126:5, 2 Corinthians 9:6. There is possibility of bountiful Joy that God is ready to give to you.
The capacity to receive good news on a daily basis, my God will give to you. Amen
The Almighty God said, how high you go is determined by how tall is the one carrying you, He said am taller than the tallest and I will carry you. Amen
Certain things that must be enlarged in your life.
1. You must enlarge your faith so that you can please God but your faith must be enlarged so that there will be no mountain that can stop you, Mark 11:23-24, Mark 9:23
2. You must enlarge your gratitude. Enlarge your praise because once you learn to praise God, once you learn to be grateful, no enemy will be able to stand before you. The biggest problem we have as christians is that we are never grateful enough. Every miracle requires praise, the very fact that you are still breathing requires praise. Let everything that has breath praise the Lord.
Learn a lesson from Solomon.
2 Chronicles 1:6-16, when he wanted to show God gratitude, he did what no one else has done before. He enlarged his gratitude in 2 Chronicles 7:5, 1 Kings 4:14, 2 Kings 4:24. Throughout his reign there was no war, he had peace all round. Solomon increased his gratitude and God saw to it that no enemy disturbed him. Enlarge your gratitude.
God said there is someone here tonight, He said from this moment onward, every year you will have cause to celebrate God’s faithfulness.
3. Enlarge your prayer. If you can pray the way God expects you to pray, God will make you bigger than all those mocking you.
1 Samuel 1:1-20, 1 Samuel 2:1-10. If you pray sufficiently, your mockers will be silent.
4. Enlarge your evangelism. If you enlarge your evangelism, you will become larger than unanswered prayers.
5. Enlarge your love so that you will be larger than death. Songs of Solomon 8:6, Acts 9:36-41. If you love your neighbour, you can’t see them in sin and not witness to them. If you enlarge your capacity to love, God will change your appointed date with death and cause you to live longer. If you enlarge your love for your neighbour, co-workers, co- tenant and for the work of the kingdom, you won’t die but live to declare the works of the kingdom.
If you have not given your life to Jesus Christ, you need to do so now. The salvation of your soul is going to bring you the beginning of enlargement. It is only God that can give you the kind of enlargement that the world will see and marvel at. You need to surrender your life to Jesus Christ today if you have not done so. If you come to Him and He saves your soul, He will enlarge your vision, He will enlarge your Coast and He will enlarge your capacity to be blessed. Come to Him now, He will promote you because He is the promoter, surrender your life to Him now.
Ask Him to forgive you of all your sins, ask Him to save your soul, ask Him to cleanse you by His blood, ask Him to take away everything that will stand on your way to enlargement.
– Father, open my eyes to see the invincible. Let me see where you are taking me, enlarge my vision.
– Father, please enlarge my coast.
– Father, enlarge my capacity to be blessed so that i can be a blessing to thousands, don’t let me be afraid of blessings.
– Father, enlarge my sphere of influence, don’t let me die a local champion, want to be a blessing to the whole world.
– Father enlarge my capacity to progress. I want to move fast, I don’t want to walk or run or fly, I want to move at the capacity of the Holy Spirit.
– Father enlarge my capacity for Joy, have heard enough bad news, I want goodnews everyday, joy everyday.
– Father enlarge my capacity for gratitude. Teach me to be grateful to you Lord.